Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I can't believe its been a week!

Wow. I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. We've been so busy and it just kept slipping my mind. David and I have a lot on our plates right now and I think we're both feeling the weight of it. Change. Change is good. I think that our family is ready for some change. I am looking into some new opportunities for myself. I found a company that I really feel like I can believe in and make a difference in my own life and that of my family as well as others. I'll have to see how it goes, but I am putting a lot of effort into it.

I did a lot of research on cloth diapering and have decided to make the switch. We are spending so much on diapers and wipes. It's rediculous. Not to mention what we're doing to the environment. The intial investment is quite pricey but compared to what we'll save in the long run I think it's more than worth the time I'll spend washing dirty diapers!

No comments: