Tuesday, March 11, 2008

All about Brandon

Brandon has been doing the cutest things lately. The other night he went and laid down with his dad. I was walking past the room and I saw him laying there next to his dad. He had one hand on the bubba he was sucking on and he was rubbing his sleeping daddy's shoulder with the other. I thought it was so cute. He misses his dad when he is at work. I wish that David could spend as much time with the boys as I do. He has been eating a lot lately which is really great. His new word is "cookin'." He will point to the microwave and tell me "cookin'." He loves bagels and it sounds so cute when he says it! He has been watching so much Elmo lately. We rented Elmo Visits the Firehouse and he loves to watch it. We also rented Charlotte's Web and Dr. Dolittle. He seems to enjoy watching them also. The other day as I was walking down the hallway I could hear him in the living room repeating the alphabet with the t.v. A Sesame Street episode was on that would say a letter and then wait a couple of seconds and then say the next letter and he would repeat the letters! He just turned two! I am so proud of him. He has been doing that with the numbers also. He wants to hold his little brother a lot. He says "hold it, hold it" and sits down with his arms out. I try to tell him "hold him" but he always forgets. He likes to give Xander kisses too and things to hold in his hands, but if he's in a bad mood he doesn't want Xander to have anything - especially his ninnies!

No comments: