Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Late Night.

It's late. I should be in bed but instead I'm sitting here at the computer. I was able to get a few things done but not as much as I would have liked of course. Brandon has been going to bed with his Daddy lately which is a good thing. He knows when he is tired. Xander is getting better. He actually went to bed without me tonight after sleeping in my lap for a little while. We went to the library today. I can't believe that I haven't taken more advantage of the local libraries in the past. I'm surprised that they have so much there now. You can check out movies, cds and even magazines. Who needs to buy those things anymore?

Xander has had a cold for a while and I think he's going to be getting those teeth soon. He has been crying quite a bit but he's still such a smiley little guy. His tears just break my heart though! I feel so bad for him. I like having my little baby but I'm looking forward to him learning to walk and get around on his own. I think that he and Brandon will have so much fun! They seem to really enjoy each other already. I'm so glad that we chose to have them so close together. I really am a very lucky mom to have such a great little family. I just look at their little faces sometimes and its still hard for me to believe that they're mine. :)

No comments: