Monday, February 25, 2008

Not enough hours in the day

Everyday I look around and think to myself "I need to do this...I need to do that." There just aren't enough hours in the day! And frankly I just wouldn't have the energy if there were. I'm barely holding my eyes open now. I just try to tell myself that if I get our family on somewhat of a schedule or routine we could manage our time better and get so much more done. Once some of this stuff gets done its just done. I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. Painting my bathroom, living room and kitchen for instance. Just do it already and its done! I have to stop making excuses and get things done because not doing them is ruining not just my quality of life but my family's! I consider myself to be very lucky to be able to stay at home with my kids and have the freedom to do whatever I want most of the time. The problem is that I waste way too much of it. So I guess it's not that there isn't enough hours in the day but what I'm doing with the hours that I have...

No comments: