Saturday, May 12, 2012

The end is near...

So much for blogging a lot through this pregnancy!  Our baby girl, Rosalie Faith, is expected to be born within the next three to four weeks.  She is a big girl.  At 33 weeks, she weighed 4 lbs. 14 oz.  I think she just might be our biggest baby at birth.  Brandon was born at 37 weeks - the biggest at 6 lbs. 14 oz.  Xander was the smallest born at 36.5 weeks. weighing 6 lbs. 6.6 oz.  Isabella was right in the middle even though she wasn't born until 38.5 weeks weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz. 

Of course, I've gained way more weight than I had intended to. I look forward to losing it all and more after the baby is born.  It should be easy to lose the weight chasing after four kids all day every day, right?  I know I'll have to work at it but I'm determined that I'm going to do it this time.  My goal is to lose 65 lbs. by Christmas.

We are all excitedly awaiting Rosalie's birth.  I have so much to do though before she is born.  I have bags to pack, baby stuff to wash and lots of cleaning/yard work to do.  I keep thinking that I have plenty of time to get all these things done.  I had my 35 week apt yesterday though and the Dr. told me that I am 50% effaced and dilated to a 1.  Doesn't mean she is going to be here tomorrow but it does remind me that the clock is ticking!  

Rosalie is going to stay in mine and David's room until she is at least 4-6 months old and then she will share a room with Isabella.  Eventually the two of them will end up with bunk beds like the boys.  I think it is so wonderful that we have two boys close in age and now two girls close in age.  How wonderful God is.  Jeremiah 29:11 says "I have a plan for you..." He certainly does.  God has been great to us and we're so grateful for all the blessings that He has given us.  I look forward to seeing what else He has planned.

No comments: