Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Xander's turning four. I think I'll make him a wallet...

So Xander's going to be four soon. He's very excited (so is Brandon) about the upcoming birthday celebration. They have been counting down the months, weeks, days since Brandon's birthday. They pretty much share everything so they delite in each others gifts and look forward to shopping for each other. The other day David and I were amused in the car while Xander went over his "list" with Brandon of what he would like for his birthday. It was LONG! He's a goof-ball and sometimes gets carried away with his list of desires. In our quest to raise them as loving responsible servants we seem to be falling short on the "do not covet" part. Anyway, we plan to have a nice birthday for him without going too far overboard. He's going to have a little party at the beach with his friends and then another one with his cousin a week later. He's all about the Bakugans these days but he has enough of them. I ordered him a Leapster 2. He likes to play with his friends so he'll be excited. Brandon has a wallet and Xander doesn't so I think that he will be excited to have one of his own. I looked at some online but I think I'm going to attempt to make him one myself first. I'll have to let you know how it goes!

No comments: