Monday, July 18, 2011

Ten Reasons Why I love Being a Mom!

It's no secret. I LOVE being a mom! It's something I've always known that I wanted to be (even though there are times when I want to pull ALL of my hair out)! I wouldn't trade motherhood for anything. I love my munchkins and could probably come up with 100 reasons I love being a mom but I'll just stick with these 10!




1. My kids say and do the cutest things (she went and climbed up on this bench all by herself.)


2. Watching my munchkins "grow up" is the best feeling ever!



3. My children are entertaining (and so darn cute!)

4. My kids make me laugh (laughter is good therapy!)



5. The awesomeness of watching them learn new things!


6. They put the ~*magic*~ back into the holidays!


7. They love the zoo as much as I do!


8. They get so excited about their birthdays!9. Dressing them up is so much fun!


10. They're so cute when they're sleeping! :)

No comments: