Thursday, March 19, 2009

Xander


Xander is slowly growing into a little boy even though I still like to think of him as my baby. :) He's going to be 20 months old on Sunday. He's learning to put two words together. He says "Daddy home!" He gets so excited when he hears David getting home. The look on his face is so precious! His hair is getting long but I don't want to cut it! It's so cute. I so regretted cutting it the first time. He's done with nursing now but he is hooked on his "bubbas." He doesn't eat much but he loves to drink his milk. For a long time he had trouble throwing up. After lots of tests, we were told that he has allergies and now he's on Zyrtec (1/2 tsp. at night before bed.)

He says "Mommy, Daddy, Baby, bubba, and more" very well, but he hasn't been talking as much as he used to. Sometimes he really wants to tell you something and he'll start babbling away all serious but you can't understand anything that he says! Brandon has been talking a lot for him which I think is slowing down his speech. He loves to put lotion on and play trucks, puppets and trains with his brother. They are so cute! They will play by themselves for longer periods of time now. I can hear Brandon talking to Xander. He'll say things like "You wanna play trains with me, Xander? Here you go." Xander's my little "daddy." He likes to carry around his babies and stuffed animals. He'll hug on them and push them in a stroller. He's very cuddly and loves to give kisses. He loves animals. He knows a lot of animal sounds: cow, kitty, dog, bird, monkey, tiger, dinosaur, etc.

No comments: