Friday, March 13, 2009

Talking to Brandon

Brandon: "What's this called?"
Mommy: "Zucchini."
Brandon: "I don't like zucchini."

Brandon: "What's this called?"
Mommy: "Lemon juice."
Brandon: "I love lemon juice!"

Brandon: "Knock. Knock."
Mommy: "Who's there?"
Brandon: "Orange."
Mommy: "Orange who?"
Brandon: "Banana!"

Brandon (on hands and knees) to Xander: "Wanna ride? Wanna ride, Xander? Hop on!"

Mommy: "What's your name?"
Brandon: "Brandon."
Mommy: "What's your full name?"
Brandon: "Biederman. Brandon Biederman."
Mommy: "Where do you live?"
Brandon: "In the jungle. Oo Ah ah!"
Mommy: "No. Where do you live?"
Brandon: "In the Lake."

Brandon: "I have one cookie? I'm gonna share."
Mommy: "You can have one cookie if you share with Xander."
Brandon: "Ok. Wanna cookie, Xander?" (Breaks cookie and purposefully gives Xander less than half!)

Brandon: "Is Daddy home? I better hide!!" (when he hears the garage door.)

Brandon: "Wanna play chalks with me, Xander? Don't lick it!!"

Brandon: "Daddy, wanna cuddles with me on the couch. I want white."

Brandon: "I wanna go Grama's house!"

Brandon: "I wanna go store and look at toys and books. I don't wanna buy clothes."

No comments: