Sunday, December 12, 2010

Four Stores and a Restaurant


David and I went Christmas shopping for the kids tonight. We took Isabella with us because she's been pretty clingy lately due to her teething. Bauby came over to watch the boys. They have gotten much better about having Bauby or anyone babysit them lately. (I'm going to have to find a new babysitter when Bauby moves to Florida!) We went out to dinner first at Chipotle. I was starving so it was even better than usual. I LOVE Chipotle. By far my favorite restaurant and I could eat their everyday. We then went to four stores shopping away. It was fun. Would have been more fun if we had more money but whatever. We don't want to spoil the munchkins too much. The boys will be in heaven on Christmas morning. They are getting "big boy" toys this year. It's going to be a Batman/Transformer Christmas for them. They'll be happy. Isabella doesn't really know much about presents yet, but she likes the stuff we picked out - she was with us remember? :)


I'm making gifts for most of the kids in our family and the boys are going to send out a little package to their long distance cousins. They're excited about doing that and I'm excited about all of the sewing practice that I'm getting! I'm making the crayon/marker roll ups for the kids and new stockings for our family of five. Isabella first just in case I don't get them all - done she's the only one who doesn't have one. I bought a very cute soft pink fabric with brown polka dots. It will be adorable!


Almost through my first week of weight watchers online. I have a habit of weighing myself everyday so I already know that I've lost three pounds so far. I started on Monday so the "official" weigh in will be Monday. Weight Watchers has a new Points Plus system which is great! Fruit is zero points. I eat lots of fruits and vegetables everyday so that is going to help me a lot. I am hoping to lose about 45 pounds and go down at least 3/4 pants sizes.... I've been doing much better on my eating, but I've got to get better about my tracking and get back into the Y. Since we're all been getting sick we haven't been in there much. Monday. We'll start back on Monday!

No comments: