Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another Trip to MI and Working In the Yard

We traveled to MI today so that we can be here to celebrate Kaden's second birthday. He loves to play with the boys. He doesn't get to spend much time around other kids. We ended up getting here later than I would have liked because I didn't get moving fast enough this morning. There were so many things that I wanted to get done! I've been working on the yard and garden. There are so many things that I want to do out there but I don't think that I have the time or space to do them. Not to mention the energy to keep up with it all. I finally went and bought some perennial flowers to plant in the yard. I really like to have flowers to look at. The only flowers that I had were the tulips and daffodils that came up in the spring and the azaleas, lilacs and apple tree that bloomed in the spring. I like to have flowers to look at. At least so far all of the ones that I have planted come back each year. Some of them want me to dig up the bulbs each fall. I'm not looking forward to that!

No comments: