Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy New Year! (A little late!)


Love these little ones!  I'm a little late in posting this but better late than never! :)

David had to work on New Year's eve.  I stayed home with the munchkins who as you can see were all up and happy to celebrate at midnight!  Xander was in MI with his Grama and Papa, aunt and uncle and cousins.  We talked with him just after midnight over facetime.  David called home from Dave & Buster's to count down the ball drop and wish us a happy new year!  It was a nice relaxing night at home.  We're excited about what this new year will bring for our family.  It's already going by so quickly.  I can't believe that its already the end of February!

I'm hoping for a lot of things this year but most of all I'm just praying that we get through it healthy, with happy memories and less clutter :) 

No comments: